Global RegSupport Helpdesk Requests
To submit a request, navigate to the homepage and click either highlighted link below:
A new web page will open with various fields to fill in. The following information is requested when submitting a question to the Global RegSupport Helpdesk:
- Email Address - your ticket and any updates and comments will be communicated via email
- Date - date of the request
- Requester Name - your name
- Phone - this field is optional
- Client Company - what is your company?
- Country - this is the country that is applicable to the question (i.e. if you would like to know chemical storage regulations in Canada, select Canada). Multiple countries may be selected.
- Facility Ownership - if there is a facility-specific question, specify if the facility is leased or owned
- Trigger for Request - what brings you to Global RegSupport Helpdesk?
- Type of Operation or Unit in Question - if there is a specific operation or unit applicable to your question, specify here
- Regulation in Question - if you are asking about a specific regulation, specify here
- Subject - the title of your request
- Details of Question - full explanation of question
- Topic - see What Topics Can I Ask About? for a full list of topics and subtopics. If you have multiple topics, please select 'Other'
- Subtopic - depending on the topic you choose, a subtopic field will show
Certain fields are required for a request to be sent. These fields are denoted with a red asterisk in the request form. If you are unsure about how to answer any of the fields, please write within the description, and an agent will assign the proper value.
|Alizabeth Smith | Senior Consultant||
Carolyn Clemmens | Senior Project Manager
|+1 518 281 6330||+1 303 615 3123|